10 Đề thi tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1 chương trình mới có đáp án
Bộ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án với nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 10 mới khác nhau thường xuất hiện đề thi chính thức của bộ GD&ĐT như: Chọn từ có cách phát âm khác, Chọn đáp án đúng, Đọc đoạn văn trả lời câu hỏi, Sắp xếp những từ đã cho thành câu hoàn chỉnh, Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi,… chúng tôi hy vọng rằng đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu tiếng Anh hữu ích dành cho các em học sinh ôn đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 hiệu quả và đạt kết quả như mong muốn.
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án – Đề 1
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others.
A. will be
C. was going to be
D. am going to be
B. to going
D. to go
D. used to
A. is building
B. was built
D. has been built.
A. had already started/ got
B. already started/ had gotten
C. had already started/ had gotten
D. has already started/ got
A. used to live
C. used to living
D. use to live
D. quiz show
Choose the underlined part that needs correcting.
20. Because (A) the (B) bad weather, we can’t go (C) to the cinema with our friends (D).
22. He told me that (A) he is enjoying (B) his (C) new class then (D).
23. A clock is (A) an (B) instrument who (C) tells (D) you the time.
Read the passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Martin Luther King was born on 15th January 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1951, he went to Boston University, where he studied for 4 years. In 1952, he met Coretta Scott, and as soon as he saw her, he fell in love. They got married in 1953, and they had 4 children. In 1954, the Kings left Boston, and Martin became a minister at Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabam A. Then he started working for the black freedom movement. Thousands of people walked to Washington to hear his famous speech at the Lincold Memorial in 1963, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. He died on 4th April 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, from a gunshot wound.
29. When and where was Martin Luther King born?
30. How long did he study at Boston University
31. What kind of prize did Martin Luther King win in 1964?
32. When did Martin Luther King die?
36. Mr. Pike said, “You can go to the movies tonight, Mary.” (Put this sentence into the reported speech)
37. The children are playing soccer in the garden. (Write a question for the underlined part)
38. more than 50 films/ show/ in Hanoi/ since June. (Build a sentence using The present perfect passive)
39. Our flight was delayed. This meant that we had to wait for hours at the airport. (Join these two sentences to make a new sentence, using which)
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án – Đề 2
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
A. skill B. knowledge C. research D. expensive
A. five minutes B. five- minute C. fifth- minute D. fifth- minutes
A. schooling B. scholarship C. learning D. studying
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
A. studies B. is studying C. was studying D. has studied
A. starts B. started C. has started D. had started
A. enjoyed B. has enjoyed C. would enjoy D. was enjoying
A. smoke B. to smoke C. to smoking D. smoked
A. is talking B. was talking C. who is talking D. talked
A. to not smoke B. not smoking C. smoke not D. not to smoke
A. did you do B. you did C. were you doing D. had you done
A. writes B. wrote C. has written D. was writing
A. Although B. Despite C. Because D. Because of.
A. educate B. education C. educating D. educated
A. make B. do C. made D. has
Identify the mistake in each sentence by circling letter A, B, C or D
25 My daughter was particular (A) impressed (B) by (C) the dancing (D).
Choose the item among A, B, C or D that best answers the question about the passage.
Have you ever visited London, one of the most famous cities in the world? London is divided into three parts, The City, the West End and the East End. The City is Britain’s commercial and banking center. The West End is the part where rich people live. The East End is the part where poor people live.
Lenin visited London before the Great October Socialist Revolution. He often came to work at the British museum. He gathered material for his works. Lenin studied the life of the British workers and British labour movement. He attended meetings and gatherings. He spent much time in learning English in order to master it. Lenin liked to walk around the city to learn more about the British capital. He called London the city of striking contrasts.
27. How many parts is London divided into?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
28. When did Lenin visit London?
A. Before the October Revolution. B. After the October Revolution.
C. During the October Revolution. D. At the beginning of the October Revolution.
A. learn English B. know more about the British capital
C. have a sightseeing tour D. go shopping
A. fame B. the rich Londoners C. The poor Londoners D. striking contrasts
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable or phrase.
36. They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco?
A. Next year’s congress are going to be held in San Francisco?
B. Next year’s congress is going to be held in San Francisco?
C. Next year’s congress are going to hold in San Francisco?
D. Next year’s congress is going to hold in San Francisco?
37. Mary is lazy. This makes her parents sad .
A. Mary is lazy, which makes her parents sad.
B. Mary is lazy that makes her parents sad.
C. Mary who is lazy makes her parents sad.
D. Mary is lazy which makes her parents sad.
38. This is the first time I have met him.
A. I have never met him before.
B. They have met him recently
C. I have met him many times
D. I want to meet him.
39. Jane finds it difficult to drive on the left.
A. Jane is not used to driving on the left
B. Jane is not used to drive on the left
C. It’s difficult for Jane to drive on the left
D. Both A and C are correct
40. I sent a letter, then I came here.
A. Before I come here, I had sent a letter.
B. Before I came here, I sent a letter.
C. Before I came there, I had sent a letter.
D. Before I come here, I had send a letter.
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án – Đề 3
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
6. John isn’t contented with his present salary.
A. satisfied with B. excited about C. interested in D. disappointed about
A. often relaxes B. relaxes sometimes C. relaxes never D. never relaxes
A. to play/ choosing B. to play/ to choose
C. playing/ being chosen D. to play/ to be chosen
A. thought B. plan C. due D. bound
A. go off B. go up C. go away D. go on
A. communicate B. communication C. communicative D. communicative
A. lessons B. subjects C. classes C. schools
A. pleased B. thought C. regretted D. worried
A. How B. What C. Who D. Whom
A. some B. a lot C. much D. many
A. went B. has gone C. had gone D. were going
A. comes B. will come C. has come D. had come
A. played B. were playing C. haf played D. are playing
A. never saw B. ever saw C. had ever seen D. have ever seen
A. did B. has done C. had done D. would do
22. The President expressed his deep sorrow over the bombing deaths.
A. regret B. anger C. happiness D. passion
23. In spite of her deafness, she played the violin very well.
A. inability speak B. inability to see C. inability to hear D. mentally
33. My sister goes to school by bike every day. (make question)
34. The boy passed his friend’s house every morning. (make question)
35. Will you lend me your car?
36. You’d better not smoke here.
37. These farmers/ normally/contented/ farm work.
38. you/ frequently/ send/ letters/ by e-mail?
39. World War II/ begin/ 1939/ end/ 1945.
40. Ann/ not come/ party/ last night.
Xem tiếp 7 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án